Free Simple & Frugal Menu Plan
When I first tried saving money and eating healthy, I had no idea what to cook. It felt like everything was either too expensive or really unhealthy.
I don’t want you to feel that way – helpless, overwhelmed, and frustrated.
So I made this Simple & Frugal Menu Plan. It comes from 10+ years experience making real food on a tight budget.
Included in the Menu Plan:
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner suggestions
- Simple recipes for every meal
- Grocery List
I had multiple people test this menu, and they spent an average of $100/week for a family of 4. That’s about $1.20 per meal, per person.
Every month, I do a 1-on-1 video chat with 1 or 2 people who get my emails. We talk about how you specifically can save money and eat healthy, and any struggles you’re having – whatever YOU need.
Get it All Here:
Follow the Fun Stuff:
If you want to follow me on Social Media, here’s where you can get all the best stuff.
- Instagram – In addition to yummy food shots, I’m also very active on Instagram Stories, where I share real-life cooking videos, recipes, and frugal grocery hacks.
- Facebook – Mostly posts, questions (GIF Questions! My favorite), and a few videos.
- Pinterest – PIN ALL THE THINGS.