My Favorite Deal this Year!
It’s here! Our favorite deal every year because it is all our favorite things (except comic book movies) rolled into one! 98% off of some of the best homemaking tools on the internet.
This post contains affiliate links, which means we receive a small compensation if you make a purchase using the links. You can view our full disclosure policy here.
If you’re like most women, your plate is full. And caring for your home, your family, and – especially! – yourself is overwhelming at times.
So I’m sharing a killer deal with you this week that is designed to make your life easier and save your budget!
The Ultimate Homemaking Bundle is offering a brand-new library of practical strategies for decreasing stress and making a home (and life!) you love.
The reason why I share these deals with you throughout the year is that the Ultimate Bundles’ whole purpose is to provide you with a huge value at a tiny percent of the price. Literally – it is around 98% off!
Every year, the Homemaking Bundle features some of my very favorite books, classes, videos, printables, etc. And I know I’m not the only one who feels that way. Over 127,000 women have purchased copies over the years.
The curators behind the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle (the team at Ultimate Bundles) cook up a fresh, new bundle each year. That way, they’re able to create a collection of the most inspiring and helpful resources out there… all to help YOU make the best of the season you’re in.
When you buy the Ultimate Homemaking Bundle you’ll get access to:
- 27 eBooks
- 30 eCourses & videos
- 25 printables
- 16 workbooks
- 3 summits
- 2 membership sites
- Plus bonus products worth $367 more
Altogether, you get 104 products worth $2,294.37 – for only $29.97!
The Cozy Minimalist Embraces Summer – Free Bonus!
Watch as I fangirl.
My very favorite part about the bundle this year is the Early Bird Bonus. I am excited about other tools (read them below), but I am a huge fan of Myquillyn Smith, author of The Cozy Minimalist Home, and The Nesting Place (the home decor book that brought me to tears. Really.)
Myquellyn is offering her Summer decorating course for free to everyone who buys a Homemaking Bundle before Thursday, May 2nd. It is normally $29, so if you use that (you should) and one other product worth 97 cents (everything is worth more), you have already made up the cost of the Bundle.
The Early Bird Bonus is only available through Thursday at midnight, so get it now!
High-Dollar Courses You Might Love
I only wanted to share this deal with you if it was a really big value. Here are just a few high-dollar products that are part of the 98% discount:
- Strong Bodies, Strong Minds: Encouraging Healthy Eating Habits & Bringing Peace To The Family Table! eCourse by Melissa Benaroya ($49.00)
- Your Decluttering Game Plan: A Simple Roadmap for Busy Homes eCourse by Brianna Berner $67.00 An easy-to-follow roadmap that will walk you through the process of decluttering your entire home — no matter how much time you have or how often your kids pull you away.
- The Stay-at-Home Moms’ Year-Round Outfit Guide: 280+ Outfits for the Entire Year eCourse by Corina Holden ($39.99) This guide shows you WHAT wardrobe essentials you need and HOW to put them together into 280+ easy outfits that crush that frumpy mom feeling for good.
- Create Your Intentional Life Masterclass eCourse by Brittany Ann ($35.00) With 5 video lessons and an in-depth 15 page workbook, this masterclass will teach you how to create a meaningful life you’ll LOVE, so you always have time for the people and things that matter most to you.
- Get Organized HQ: 2018 Virtual Summit by Laura Smith ($49.00)
Your one-stop shop for all things organizing, planning, goal setting and more.)
There are also a TON of homeschooling resources (for kids and parents) that have me drooling and grateful we plan to homeschool again this year. Check them out here.
My Favorite Bonuses
Every year, the Bundle also offers coupons and discounts from companies that sell both digital and physical products. To date, this bonus list is my very favorite.
Cultivate What Matters
We use them already, and I love them. Highly recommend.
Around the World Stories
Diversity and worldview is extremely important to our family, and we love audio books. Can’t wait to use these.
FREE Natural Eyeshadow Kit from Orglamix
I’ve been trying to clean up my makeup and personal care products, so Orglamix’s $18 bonus is the perfect chance to try something risk-free.
If you are on a tight budget and struggle with home management, parenting, self-care, working from home, – anything related to running your house and taking care of your people! – I highly recommend looking at the Homemaking Bundle.
It’s an inexpensive way to dive into the best the internet has to offer from some of the most thoughtful homemaking influencers out there.