If you ever thought that, you are not alone. Eating healthy on a tight budget feels impossible. But it isn’t!
You can feed your people real food for under $1 per serving. It isn’t magic. It’s just the right recipes and a simple strategy.
Dinner for a Dollar:
Real Food Recipes for Under $1 a Serving.
Many of us struggle to eat well on a tight budget. As a published author, passionate real-foodie, and frugal shopper, I took some of the most budget-conscious recipes and methods and compiled them into Dinner for a Dollar: Real food recipes for under $1 a serving.
Dinner for a Dollar was written with two purposes:
- To encourage you that no matter how tight your grocery budget is, you can make good choices for your health
- To arm you with practical tools and recipes so that you can eat well for less than a dollar per meal
In this eBook you get:
Dinner for a Dollar is for you if:
- You have a tight budget and struggle stretching it to feed everyone at your table
- You are passionate about healthy eating, but don’t see how you can do it with your budget
- You need simple food that doesn’t take a lot of time (because you need more time to work!)
- You don’t just want to eat beans and rice or freeze-dried noodles (because let’s be honest – that gets old fast)
- You are looking for reliable, frugal recipes you can turn to again and again through any season of life
Make Budget-Friendly Recipes Like:
- Whole Baked Chicken in Less Than 60 minutes
- Simple Beef Curry
- Mediterranean Chicken, Rice & Veggies
- Slow Cooker Barbecue Chicken & Potatoes
- Greek Pasta Salad
- Cajun Beef Rice & Veggies
- Cheesy Lentil Pie