Ever since we moved to our farmhouse, y’all asked about our budget-friendly decor and furnishings! Here they are.
This post contains affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
Here is our budget-friendly, minimalist home decor that we’ve purchased from Amazon.
I should clarify that this is a very short list. Chris and I are natural minimalists, so we only purchase and decorate with items we really love.
For the most part, our decor consists of neglect-hardy houseplants and dual-purpose decorative containers that hold stuff we need while looking cute on the outside.
But outside of that – curtains, curtain rods, floor cushions for extra seating, and a smattering of other things, we turned to Amazon for budget-friendly finds.
Here are the items we love:
Budget-Friendly Amazon Home Decor
- Curtain rods (these increase din price recently, but they are still simple to install and look amazing without being really expensive)
- Thermal curtains
- White curtains with tree pattern
- Geometric hanging plant holder
- Hanging growth chart
- Floor cushions (these frayed because our kids are feral; but they are great and I still love them! SO comfortable!)
- Nashville Skyline Black & White Canvas Prints (I couldn’t find Nashville again, but this brand makes lots of cities!)
- Color-changing smart light bulbs (these were expensive for lightbulbs, but they change color – daylight during the day and yellow gold at night – and they are LED so they last forever. We love them even though they are more of a luxury)
(Note: Our farmhouse is currently a big work in progress, so most of these items were for our townhouse, which had more of a modern-minimalist vibe. I’ll update this page as we furnish the farmhouse.)
See our Debt-free Home Tour here!
What You Can Do Now:
What’s your favorite Amazon home decor find?
If you found this post helpful, let us know! Leave a comment, share it on Facebook or Pinterest, and follow us on Instagram or YouTube for more!
Slash your grocery budget and feed your family real food! Get simple, frugal, real food menu plans every month for FREE in the Cheapskate Cooks’ 1-Min Email. Ge