This post may contain affiliate links. Read my disclosure policy here.
Amazon Black Friday Deals
Here are some of my favorite Amazon Black Friday deals (please note that some of these deals are very time sensitive. I will update this list as often as I can).
Don’t forget to check our budget-friendly gift guides (for difficult people – men, in-laws, adult children, tween boys) because a bunch of that stuff is sure to go on sale!
- eufy Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Shark Pro Cordless Hard Floor Vacuum Mop
- Cast Iron Skillet
- Ninja Indoor Electric Countertop Grill with 4-Quart Air Fryer, Roast, Bake & Dehydrate
- Cuisinart 8-Cup Food Processor
- Instant Pot Duo Crisp Pressure Cooker 11 in 1, 8 Qt with Air Fryer, Roast, Bake, Dehydrate and more
- Aicook Juicer, Juice Extractor
- Instant Pot Smart WiFi 8-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker
- Cuisinart Bread Maker, Up To 2-lb Loaf
- Cuisinart 3-1/2-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker
- Cuisinart Convection Bread Maker
50% off Online Courses
One of my favorite influencers is offering 50% off of all of her courses.
If you care about saving money, living intentionally, or you want to start working online, Crystal’s your girl!
I’ve followed Crystal for about 13 years now (ever since we had $25 a week for groceries and I needed HELP), and her stuff is on point. Without her, my life would look very different.
Through Wednesday, December 2, 2020, you can get all of her online courses for 50% off! You can order as many as you’d like at this price!
These would make a great Christmas gift for yourself, for a friend, or something to help you get off to a great start in 2021! You might even consider buying one for each of your friends and then you could go through them together and keep each other accountable!
Black Friday Sale Pricing — Best Prices of the Year!
Here are all of the courses included in the Black Friday sale:
- Make Over Your Mornings — just $8.50 (regularly $17) — this is our #1 selling product!
- Slash Your Grocery Bill eBook — just $8.50 (regularly $17)
- Make Over Your Evenings — just $8.50 (regularly $17)
- Blog Start-Up 101 — just $18.50 (regularly $37)
- WordPress 101 — just $18.50 (regularly $37)
- Branding Basics 101 — just $18.50 (regularly $37)
- Content Creation 101 — just $18.50 (regularly $37)
- Email List Set-Up 101 — just $18.50 (regularly $37)
- Build Your List 101— just $18.50 (regularly $37)
- Facebook Live Strategies Masterclass— just $8.50 (regularly $17)
- Monetize Your Blog online course — $63.50 (regularly $127)
Want to purchase more than one course? You can add multiple courses to your cart when you go to this link here. Happy Savings!
Zulay Kitchen has a ton of affordable, quality kitchen gadgets and gifts. I use many of their products and I’ve gifted quite a few. They’re a small, family-run company and their customer service is fantastic.
Shop their collections here and use the code CHEAPSKATECOOK10 at checkout for 10% off!
Want to Cut your Grocery Budget in Half?
The queen of grocery budgeting, Tiffany Crumbs, has a huge sale on some of her best products!
Grocery Budget Bootcamp
PRIME tier for $59 (Total Value: $1,250 )
- includes 13 text lessons
- 150+ PDF workbook
- access to digital library with 3 printables
- lifetime access
- Self-study Guide
“Last month, before starting this course, I spent over $1,000 in groceries. Once I started the course, I spent $555 in the first month and just $330 the second month. At this rate, I’m saving over $700 every month!”
Rebecca from Ohio
Meal Planning Bootcamp
- CORE tier for $37 (Total Value $725)
- includes 10 text lessons,
- 21 lesson videos
- 200+ page PDF workbook
- access to digital library with 25+ printables
- Self-study Guide
- Black Friday Bonus:
- 100+ Connected Meal Planning Ideas Cheat Sheet
- Master Substitution Guide
- PDF Meal Planner
“My biggest takeaway was changing my perspective. I now “see” meal planning in a different light! I’ve simplified a formerly daunting task and now have such peace mastering this life skill! The reassurance of knowing you have a plan is priceless!”
Andreja from Missouri
30 Minute (Real food!) Dinners
- Offer two tiers at a Founding Member Price:
- PLANS will be $14/mo or $140/yr (get 2 months free!)
- NINJA will be $19/mo or $190/yr (get 2 months free!)
- Black Friday Bonus:
- Cheap Easy Healthy Snacks eCookbook
“I’m most excited about making a week’s worth of quick, easy, delicious meals WITHOUT stress/worry, and WITH confidence, ease, and significant savings to our grocery budget. There are few areas where we can be in control of our expenses, and food/drink consumption is certainly one of them!”
Kids Cook Real Food
Kids Cook Real Food SOLO (ages 8+) is 50% off!
Kids Cook Real Food changed the way we cook and eat (mainly, my kids help and enjoy making meals now!!!).
If you’re a family trying to eat real food on a budget, I can’t recommend this course highly enough.
KIDS COOK SOLO PROGRAM (AGE 8+) includes:
- 14 basic kitchen skills
- 15 professionally filmed videos Independent learning building independent cooks
- 12 months access, at your own pace
- Kid-friendly recipes, 100% real food
- Instruction directly to children with 5% adult supervision
Remember my review and unboxing? If you want to try a produce subscription box, here is a great deal!
$30 OFF your first purchase – just use HOLIDAY30 at Check Out!Choose Your Box at Farmbox Direct.
What You Should do Now: