Free 5-Day Class with Me
We’re doing a FREE 5-Day video series tackling some of the best questions about the money management. Get the details below!
Have you ever wished you could sit down with a few of your favorite bloggers and ask them, point blank, how they’ve managed to meet their financial goals?
My friends at Ultimate Bundles reached out to some of the smartest money-management bloggers they knew and asked these experts specific, no-nonsense questions to discover their real-life secrets.
- What’s your #1 tip for saving money every week?
- Food is such a big expense. What are some tips for saving money on groceries?
- What are some smart ways to cut down on the costs of raising your kids (clothes, school expenses, activities or lessons, etc.)?
- What are some date night ideas or fun family activities you can do on a budget?
- What are some ways to shave down household bills & expenses (utilities, maintenance, repairs, etc.)?
- What if you feel like you’re already doing all the things?
- What are some less common tips for saving money?
- What would you say to somebody who is living on a tight budget and really struggling right now?
- What encouragement can you provide?
- What is something practical you do to allow yourself to relax and still have fun, even while being responsible with your money (self-care on a budget)?
They took their answers and compiled them into a free eBook you can download today! In this book, we’ll find the answers!
So Let’s Read it Together
I looked at the book, and it has some GREAT tips! Since I want to help you save money and eat
So I am going to do a series of live videos over the next 5 days in our Facebook Group (join us here). Every night starting Thursday, March 14 (7:30pm CST) we’ll pop on Live Video and go over some of the best questions and answers in the book. I will share some of my answers and ask you for yours! This way we have the accountability of doing it together, plus the bonus of learning from each other.
If you have any questions, comment below or email me.